Thursday, March 22, 2012

Springtime Farmhouse Quiche

My quest for Spring has brought me back to a favorite
dish that is good anytime, but I love it for a quick
meal to incorporate my abundance of farm fresh
eggs and tasty springtime Asparagus!
You can find my recipe for Farmhouse Quiche


Tonight's version uses sausage and asparagus.

Quiche is one of those dishes that are so
easy to prepare, uses just a few basic ingredients
 yet is impressive enough to serve to
company. It is a lovely Easter Morning
Breakfast dish!

Joining:

 Kathy at A Delightsome Life
for
Home & Garden Thursday!

Deborah Jean at Dandelion House
for
Farmgirl Friday!

6 comments:

Farmgirl Heidi said...

That quiche looks wonderful... Thank you for sharing the recipe! Have a great week.

Kathy said...

The best asparagus I have ever tasted came from my neighbor's garden - fresh from the garden - as we were walking through - love the frothy look of the plant! I love quiche...this recipe looks to be a keeper!
Thank you for sharing with Home and Garden Thursday,
Kathy

Anonymous said...

Heading over there! Yum

Anonymous said...

Raeann,

I went to the link but it says the post doesn't exist. Maybe it's a problem on my end??

Lady Farmer said...

Sorry about that, Gina! I fixed the link. Please try again!
:~}

Thistle Cove Farm said...

Quiche is so good...and just about anything can be thrown into a quiche. Thanks for the idea; haven't had quiche since before Dave died.